Friday, August 26, 2011

Week 4 Publishing Leadership Project


My CBR project is based on motivating the children at my church to take a more active role in the children’s ministry. In order to make this possible I enrolled several children and took them through the process of creating and giving a class. The journal that I have chosen to try and publish my work is Edutopia because this journal is focused on the emotional and social aspects of learning. I feel that this is the best fit for my project sin motivation does deal with these same issues. I am trying to find other journals that may be willing to publish my work.

Week 4 Publishing Leadership Thinking Out Loud 1

Week 4 Publishing Leadership Thinking Out Loud 2

http://emd613mediaassetdesign.blogspot.com/2011/08/publishing-leadership-thinking-out-loud_22.html

 

Publishing Leadership Document

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1CE8dEx_hZGl3dkRWzjshSpnqAcP9hsn-91Q50PE50SQ/edit?hl=en_US

 

1 comment:

  1. Love your project idea and hope that you find great success promoting it.

    ReplyDelete